why can't talking to a girl u like be as easy as saying Hello?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Put your hat lightly on your head and pull your pants down as hard as you can
White shoes and shining necklace
When you walk follow the rhythm too
And have a tough expression
Mic in left hand, boombox in right, if you’re bored then beatbox

Yeah cute, nice and cool, now say nice to meet you to that hip girl
But she’s looking at you weirdly like u got ketchup on ur face..
It’s sense-able, even though you did well, you can still tell

why can't it be like..

G)Hello sexy guy, hello handsome boy Hello, Hello, I’ll talk to you first

B)Hello powerful girl, hello cute girl Hello, Hello, now let me talk to you


Even if you sit still you have to take a picture
A little bit more chic, more sentimental
Jeans and a white tee, fresh suit or maybe vintage
Whatever you wear, wear it with charm
like you’ve worn it your whole life show like

Yeah cute nice and cool, you can do it too, you don’t see that fool
That girl’s looking at you too, she’s catching a glimpse
A girl’s pride is her high heels height
You go first carefully
Your eyes are sleepy, drink something
Just say "I go anywhere you go"


G) excuse me B) me too, excuse me
G) I’m not a bad person B) The expression was probably just unpracticed
G) You’re brave to come all the way to me, need to say goodbye
B) When I first say you I’m falling in love with you girl


La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la
Hello

La la la la la la La la la la la la La la la la la la

0 comments:

Post a Comment