What my heart is beating for?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Heart Beats For You, Dad


Your heart stopped beating
Mine still goes on
Your breath was taken
Mine still remains
Your love is with me
Mine is always with you


You smile down at me
My heart beats for you
You call out to me
My heart beats for you
You hold on to me
My heart beats for you


Your voice is gone
I cannot remember
Your hug had disappeared
I cannot feel it
Your heart seizes
I cannot hear it


Your love extends out
I can still feel it
Your presence is here
I can sense it
You look out for me
I can hope for it


You have kept me going
You have kept me alive
You have kept me strong


Now that you are gone
I still try to move on
I still try to stop the hurting
I still try to stop the bleeding of a broken heart


The hole in my heart is a scar left behind from your endless love
My heart only beats because of you
Even though god took you, i go on for you
No bond is stronger than a bond of love
No bond is stronger than a bond between family
One bond has been broken
That bond was with you grandma
When the time comes
That bond will be reunited


My heart beats for you.

inspired by 2PM's Heartbeat

0 comments:

Post a Comment