Happy Together

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
i remember the image of you who waited for me again today
from time to time, when things get though, i always think of you
thank you.. when i'm happy we all laugh together.. and loving hearts are always abounding
now, I might just leave you.. I don't want to..

a little bit closer, love.. i'll always protect you so we're like how we are now
when you're feeling exhausted and hurt and pained.. all you have to do is lean on me..
I just wanna be HAPPY TOGETHER


it's just a little bit different.. even if there are cold glares or someone says something, i just hope that you wont change
thank you.. for crying all together when i'm feeling down.. for always staying together and protecting each other
now, having just received your heart, i'll give everything back to you


even when the tears that are hidden from the world flow
because the dazzling you is with me, i can gain strength and laugh again..
I always want to be, HAPPY TOGETHER

you're my everything.. you're my best.. my person.. no matter what anyone says, you're my love~


don't say that you can't. don't say that you'll fail
even if no one acknowledges you, you can do it
now don't change and smile all together.. everyone here will now always be happy
from now on
forever and ever
you and me
doing it together
forever, HAPPY TOGETHER

0 comments:

Post a Comment