Please be Gentle..

Saturday, January 23, 2010
I miss chatting on MSN everyday
each moment of the day without you was something I once couldn't withstand
now, it's so very different, you're a stranger

each day and night, oh right, you're busy again
my place has been filled by another man to make you happy I see
why did you dodge me so, why are you doing this


I'm sorry, all right girl
you've really changed so much, oh my girl
I know you way to well, don't cheat me
'cause I know your everything


I'm lonely without u girl
This can't be, oh my girl
when I'm beside you my face is not unappreciative
so please be gentle to me


you're eyes so full of laughter, your incredibly cute ways of acting
how I bet that many men would love to lay eyes on you
please don't do this, not to me


Arm in arm like that, faces of happiness
just the perfect two lovers
I'd really like to understand, see it in my face


Try and think of something to say to me
please my love
I want to hear it, for your inner self to say it


I'm sorry without girl
This can't be, oh my girl
when I'm beside you my face is not unappreciative

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment