i'm sorry

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
When I met you, I remembered
What it felt like to love someone
It was something that I'd forgotten for a very long time
When I regained these wonderful emotions
Everyday that passed seemed to be in such vibrant colours

Even if there would be obstacles
Even if I would lose something
I swore that I would love and protect you

Even though we ascertained our feelings for each other with a hundred million sms
Somehow, it wasn't enough
And we both knew that our love would come to an end
Ah I'm sorry, Juliet

Even though I loved you more deeply than I ever loved anyone
I managed to hurt you more than I've ever hurt anyone

The words "goodbye" made my heart hurt
There's no way that we'll love each other again, is there?

Being in love doesn't stop us from being able to hurt, no matter how much I want to stop
I stole away your radiant smile
Could it be that we should never have met?
Ah, I'm sorry that you fell in love with me

I love you, but our love can't be; how I miss you
There's no such thing as me not loving you; I can't let go of these wishes
A hundred million kisses couldn't reach them; I want to meet you on this holy night
I loved you so much I wanted to break you

Even if I go blind, I'll know that it's you
Even though we both love each other, we still can't overcome it
Could it be fate?

Ah!! I'm sorry, Juliet

0 comments:

Post a Comment