Song Shu..

Monday, October 26, 2009
PMR is over...

oh, i miss you..

that sweet smile of yours..

ur someone i can't bear to lose..

ur voice is my ear's candy..

just hearing u is enough to make me smile..

but u sure are lazy..

rarely see u at school now..

haha..

i wan to have fun with you..

i might not get to next year..

i might not get to see u next year..

just the thought of losing u makes me cry..

='(

i started 2009 with you..

i want to finish it with you too..

i had a great year with you..

eventhough we spent our times just sitting next to each other..

its enough to make me happy..

eventhough we fight alot..

we always make up again..

u thought me things that changed me..

thank you..

i love you song shu..

ur the greatest..

i hope u'll still remember me 10 years from now..

i know i will.. =)

owh man..

i feel like crying now..
=')

0 comments:

Post a Comment