your annoying but thats why i like you..

Friday, March 26, 2010
i found you not too long ago..
but now i already have to leave you..
i wish i could stay..
but i can't..

having a friend like you..
can be very hard..
ur nuisance is sometimes unbearable..
but thats why i like you..

everytime u annoy me..
i know that i have a friend that will remember me..
eventhough it might not be true..
just the though of it is enough to make me happy..

someone that will always talk to me..
someone that always reply me..
someone that doesn't push me away..
someone that won't leave me..
someone that i can rely on..

i might not show it..
but i'm very happy whenever u ask me to buy u things..
i never buy it..
because i want u to keep asking..

2 years past so fast..
i wish i could go back and live it again..

so thank you..
for being there..
to annoy me..
i hope u won't change..
i already miss you alot..
dun make me miss u more..
for u..
TK..

1 comments:

Tracy Koh said...

hahaxD
i wont change larr~
^v^
take care~
i also will miss u
>u<
=P

Post a Comment