the dark white

Monday, September 21, 2009
u have lost ur power..
ur no longer my super girl..
i dunno wat happen to u..
i miss that smile..
i miss that laugh..
i miss the way u look at me..
i miss the way u pulled me..
i miss the way u talk to me..

did u forget the 3 years we spent?
wat happen to those memories?
is it possible to forget it?
can i make new memories with u?

look at u now..
ur different..
i dun see that person anymore..
for some reason..
u look like u hate me..
everytime i talk to u..
u wouldn't say much..
everytime is SMS u..
u wouldn't reply me..
everytime i e-mailed u..
u wouldn't even read it..
that whiteness in u has now turned black..
i love you..
but now..
im not sure

3 comments:

糖糖 said...

waaaaaaahhh!!!who lai d jek>.<

NiCoLe said...

r tat gurl ma???
u say for me tat gurl........

tat gurl dunno go where jor de.....
r she is.............

NiCoLe said...

maybe she did't forget.........

Post a Comment